This topic describes how to enable Dis.co to run jobs over a Packet bare metal cluster.
1. Log on to Dis.co.
2. Click your user avatar and select Settings in the list that is displayed.
The Settings page is displayed.
3. In the Cloud tab, click Add cloud.
The Add cloud page is displayed.
Note: Dis.co cloud is connected as the default unless another Cloud instance is selected.
4. Click the Cloud Type list and select Packet.
The Cloud details page is displayed.
5. Provide values for the following fields:
Display name: Name of the cloud instance
Project ID: required by Dis.co in order to access instances in your account. The project ID can be obtained as described in Packet API & Integrations Guide.
User Level API Key: required by Dis.co in order to access instances in your account. The key can be obtained as described in Packet API & Integrations Guide.
6. Click Done.
A cloud test is run and in the event the test failed, the following message is displayed.
7. Click Back to return to solve issues with Packet credentials.
When the test succeeds, the Settings page displays the Clouds connection list.
The Packet cloud will be added to your cloud list, as you can see in the following form:
The following options are available:
Change name: Edit the name of the cloud instance.
Disable: Disable the connection.
8. If the cloud is not connected, click the Reconnect button from the table to set up the connection.